Local News

RSS feed  Click here to subscribe to the Parish Council RSS News Feed   

Go back to Headlines Page.

Rights of Way

The LANDOWNER is responsible for clearing any growth form the SIDE of a footpath or bridleway. The Highway Authority for growth from the surface (not crops).
Our Rights of Way Officers are available to investigate any problems or difficulties with access along footpaths or bridleways in the Parish. They can be contacted via the Clerk or directly by looking at the 'Councillors' page on this website.

Alternatively you can look at www.dorsetforyou.com/footpaths for useful information.
Here you will find an 'on-line' report form to report a problem directly to Dorset County Council